This is a basic guide on the most proficient method to apply for certificate of good conduct in Kenya.
While going after a position in Kenya particularly the public authority ones, a certificate of conduct is one of the key prerequisites one must-have.
A certificate of good conduct will assist with showing if you have committed any crimes previously and you comply and keep the principles and guidelines of the country.
Most bosses will request a certificate of conduct that was acquired at any rate 3 years prior.
Who can be given certificate of good conduct?
In Kenya, a certificate of good conduct is given to Kenyans living in the country, Kenyans dwelling in outside nations, unfamiliar residents (who are not outsiders or evacuees in Kenya), and unfamiliar residents (who are outsiders and outcasts in Kenya)
Today, we will give a rule on applying for a certificate of good conduct using ECitizen; on the web.
What you should have before applying for certificate of good conduct in Kenya.
- You should be 18 years of age or more with a substantial unique second-era ID and an unmistakable copy of it.
A kid or an individual under 18 years old should have a unique certificate of birth, and a reasonable duplicate of it.
- You ought to have an ECitizen account, there are no charges to make a Citizen account. ( if it’s not too much trouble, ensure you are utilizing your ACCOUNT during this cycle)
- You will pay an expense of 1,050 while applying using the citizen account utilizing Mpesa as charges
In the wake of meeting the above necessities, follow the means beneath to apply your certificate of good conduct through ECitizen.
How to apply for Good Conduct Certificate
- Sign in to your ECitizen account through this link
- In the wake of signing in effectively, you will be coordinated to a dashboard where you will see diverse sub-tabs on your lower side, click on the get administration Directorate of Criminal Investigations sub-tab.
- After tapping on the get administration button, you will see an invite message, and you will tap the make application blue catch.
- In the wake of tapping the make application button, you will be diverted to another sub-tab where you will pick whether you are making a grown-up or kid application. After picking, you will tap the apply button once more.
- On the following sub-tab, fill in your subtleties i.e where you might want to have your fingerprints are taken and the date.
- Select the method of payment and pay for the Police Clearance. The charges are Ksh 1050.
- If you picked Mpesa as the method of payment, don’t close the page until the installment is affirmed consequently. You will be needed to show the affirmation of payment while introducing your application structure at the CID central command, Nairobi when going to have your fingerprints taken.
When giving your application at the CID base camp, kindly ensure you have the following :
- Your Original second-age ID and its unmistakable Photocopy or Birth Certificate.
- TWO duplicates of the receipt you get after paying at the Citizen and ONE duplicate of the downloaded C24 imprinted on Both sides.
You are required to show up in person.
After gathering this, you should hang tight for one to about 14 days to receive your certificate of good conduct.
Do you have a story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org or call/SMS +254 731 469269