You might have forgotten you password after a long while without access you KRA account but that should not bother you as you will learn how to reset and change the iTax Password.
It is understandable that most people are rushing to the iTax portal so that they can beat the 30th June deadline.
READ ALSO: Signs your partner wants to get married
Having forgotten the password can be stressful and you might end up failing to file you returns.
Resetting KRA password is easy. Here is a guide.
READ ALSO: How to get rid of annoying ex
- Visit the KRA itax portal: itax.kra.go.ke using your browser and try to login.
- You will be required to type you KRA pin. After that click continue.
- Proceed downward and click forgot password/unlock account.
- You will be required to to answer the security question and then click submit.
- You will receive a message with your new password.
- Proceed to your browser and enter your PIN and the password sent to your email and press login
- The password sent to you email is actually your old password, fill in the places with a red asterisk and add you new password.
- Chose a security question and set an answer.
- Agree to the KRA website policy and disclaimer by clicking the small box and click submit. Your password is set.
Do you have a story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through email@example.com or call/SMS +254 731 469269