A nine-year-old girl from Massachusetts has warmed the hearts of many after saving her parents from a house filled with carbon dioxide.
According to reports, the little girl heard his father calling for help after which she quickly ran to his rescue, unlocked his phone using his face and called for help.
It was also noted that that the girl got out her seven-year-old sister to get help from a neighbour.
The family had stayed about three days without power and had to borrow a generator from a friend and set it up against the back door to keep the house running.
However, it was too noisy, and her husband shut it down, but they did not realise it was too close to the home.
Shortly after, the family started feeling dizzy and migraines and soon after that, the mom felt nauseous and dizzy.
Do you have a story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through email@example.com or call/SMS +254 731 469269